Bukhary meint sogar...

Zitat:
Es wurde im Gesamtwerk nachgesehen.

Selam Pax!

Wieso ist es dann im Internet? Einfach hinzugedichtet worden? Es gibt noch mehrere Ahadith!
Selam Pax, hier noch der Hadith mit dem Ring, den du erwähnt hast

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 65:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once the Prophet wrote a letter or had an idea of writing a letter. The Prophet was told that they (rulers) would not read letters unless they were sealed. So the Prophet got a silver ring made with "Muhammad Allah's Apostle" engraved on it. As if I were just observing its white glitter in the hand of the Prophet

man bemerke, dass der Prophet auch hier schreibt.
Zeig diese Hadihe, die belegen, dass er schreiben konnte!

Aber komm bitte nicht mit: Er schrieb an den König von Jemen ... .
Das ein Befehlshaber oder König nicht schreibt, sondern seine Leute es für ihn schreiben, ist wohl offensichtlich.

Dieser Ring war für seine Unterschrift!

Aber komm bitte auch nicht, dass er seinen Namen nicht schreiben kann, auch Analphabeten können heutzutage ihren namen schreiben.
Hasst du geprüft, ob dieses Hadith wirklich im Buhary steht?
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 187:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

Allah's Apostle wrote a letter to Caesar saying, "If you reject Islam, you will be responsible for the sins of the peasants (i.e. your people)."
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 191:
Narrated Abdullah bin Abbas:

Allah's Apostle wrote to Caesar and invited him to Islam and sent him his letter with Dihya Al-Kalbi whom Allah's Apostle ordered to hand it over to the Governor of Busra who would forward it to Caesar. Caesar as a sign of gratitude to Allah, had walked from Hims to Ilya (i.e. Jerusalem) when Allah had granted Him victory over the Persian forces. So, when the letter of Allah's Apostle reached Caesar, he said after reading t, 'Seek for me any one of his people! [. . . ] Abu Sufyan added, "Caesar then asked for the letter of Allah's Apostle and it was read. Its contents were:--

"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful (This letter is) from Muhammad, the slave of Allah, and His Apostle, to Heraculius, the Ruler of the Byzantine. Peace be upon the followers of guidance. Now then, I invite you to Islam (i.e. surrender to Allah), embrace Islam and you will be safe; embrace Islam and Allah will bestow on you a double reward. But if you reject this invitation of Islam, you shall be responsible for misguiding the peasants (i.e. your nation). O people of the Scriptures! Come to a word common to you and us and you, that we worship. None but Allah, and that we associate nothing in worship with Him; and that none of us shall take others as Lords besides Allah. Then if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are (they who have surrendered (unto Him)..(3.64)

. . .

Mohammed schreibt ziemlich viel gemäss Bukhary...
und nochmals

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 387:
Narrated Abu Humaid As-Saidi:

We accompanied the Prophet in the Ghazwa of Tabuk and the king of 'Aila presented a white mule and a cloak as a gift to the Prophet. And the Prophet wrote to him a peace treaty allowing him to keep authority over his country.

Sogar Bukhary wusste also, der Prophet schrieb!
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 553:
Narrated Al-Bara:

[. . .]

Then Allah's Apostle took the writing sheet...and he did not know a better writing..and he wrote or got it the following written! [. . .]

In diesem Hadith ist es unklar, ob er schrieb oder es schreiben liess.

Wie sicher ist man, wenn man der Tradition glaubt? ? ?
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88:
Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

1. Wirklich ein abscheulicher Hadith (Heirat mit einer 6-jährigen?)

Welcher Pädophiler Mann hat diesen Hadith erfunden?

2. Der Prophet schreibt wieder
Volume 9, Book 89, Number 302:
Narrated Abu Laila bin 'Abdullah bin Abdur-Rahman bin Sahl:

Sahl bin Abi Hathma and some Auf Deutsch posten bitte men of his tribe said, 'Abdullah bin 'Sahl and Muhaiyisa went out to Khaibar as they were struck with poverty and difficult living conditions. Then Muhaiyisa was informed that Abdullah had been killed and thrown in a pit or a spring. Muhaiyisa went to the Jews and said, "By Allah, you have killed my companion." The Jews said, "By Allah, we have not killed him." Muhaiyisa then came back to his people and told them the story. He, his elder brother Huwaiyisa and 'Abdur-Rahman bin Sahl came (to the Prophet) and he who had been at Khaibar, proceeded to speak, but the Prophet said to Muhaiyisa, "The eldest! The eldest!" meaning, "Let the eldest of you speak." So Huwaiyisa spoke * and then Muhaiyisa. Allah's Apostle said, "The Jews should either pay the blood Englisch posten bitte of your (deceased) companion or be ready for war." After that Allah's Apostle wrote a letter to the Jews in that respect, and they wrote that they had not killed him. Then Allah's Apostle said to Huwaiyisa, Muhaiyisa and 'Abdur-Rahman, "Can you take an oath by which you will be entitled to take the blood Englisch posten bitte?" They said, "No." He said (to them), "Shall we ask the Jews to take an oath before you?" They replied, "But the Jews are not Muslims." So Allah's Apostle gave them one-hundred she-camels as blood Englisch posten bitte from himself. Sahl added: When those she-camels were made to enter the house, one of them kicked me with its leg.

Wie sicher ist euer Sahih bukhary wirklich?